BMX Motor Bike

GoldenMotor.com

PeteMcP

Jun 27, 2017
No joke, Sergey. Tony's correct.
See all those triangles in your frame? That's where the strength is.
Now look at the single down tube, right under your front motor mount. That one tube supporting your frame - and you sat aboard - is doing way more than it's capable of.
Sadly, your frame design isn't anywhere close to being a set up where the engine itself acts like a stressed member.
Please don't be contemplating doing any jumps and stunts with a frame that's been so badly compromised.
Only a matter of time before your frame fails....

Last edited:

Sergey Timoshenko

Mar 22, 2020
Ya of course, I usually take this just in neighborhood roads, I don't really wanna take this off-road, until I figure out a way to make the frame stronger, I'm not gonna abuse it. No wonder you don't see people puting engines on bmx bikes, but I really wanted to try it.
I'll update you guys, if/when it breaks

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
That frame is scrapped. I don’t think you understand the seriousness of the situation. There is no making it stronger. Even if you replace the top tube you already damaged the bottom tube by squaring it up. Stop riding that bike immediately. Get a new frame. I wouldn’t ride that bike without an engine. It won’t break slowly. It’ll just snap and you will face plant at 30mph. Do you like your face?

MoonLitCreeper

Aug 7, 2020
Ya of course, I usually take this just in neighborhood roads, I don't really wanna take this off-road, until I figure out a way to make the frame stronger, I'm not gonna abuse it. No wonder you don't see people puting engines on bmx bikes, but I really wanted to try it.
I'll update you guys, if/when it breaks
They do make bmx bikes with larger frames for adult riders. honestly id look at those if you like this style, it would be much safer.