Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2011

GoldenMotor.com

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
If anyones knows about good holiday specials, please post them on this thread.

I'll start off with a Black Friday special...Huffy Cranbrooks for $69 at WalMart.

MHF

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York

I'll start off with a Black Friday special...Huffy Cranbrooks for $69 at WalMart.

MHF
It is the Women's version that is sale for that priice, kinda hard to put an in-frame on it, but friction drive or GEBE is no problem!

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York

MHF
It is the Women's version that is sale for that priice, kinda hard to put an in-frame on it, but friction drive or GEBE is no problem!

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Kings is taking 100 bucks off an engine plus frame purchase. I got the email this morning.

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
I know the image in the WalMart ad is of a ladies Cranbrook, but there's nothing that states "ladies model only", so I assume it's any cranny. You could always either call your local wally world or just wait for the sale and point out the way the ad is written if they give you a hard time. They probably buy them for $10 a pop from China Inc. anyway.

MHF

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
I know the image in the WalMart ad is of a ladies Cranbrook, but there's nothing that states "ladies model only", so I assume it's any cranny. You could always either call your local wally world or just wait for the sale and point out the way the ad is written if they give you a hard time. They probably buy them for $10 a pop from China Inc. anyway.

MHF
If you go to WalMart's site and bring up the ad and click it for the description, it specifically states women's bike.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/12509650?&findingMethod=ecircular

Last edited:

motorhedfred

Jul 31, 2009
United States
Tonight I came very close to buying a MEN'S Cranbrook at my local WalMart and yes, in-store they were $69. The sale is over at midnight tonight (1/30/11). If they had had one in burgandy, I probably would've done it.

I've got a $50 WalMart gift card that's burning a hole in my pocket.

MHF