Bike built for 1st customer.(paying)

GoldenMotor.com

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
So it goes guy calls had a bike that was built last year long story short was a total basket case.
Had the GT hanging on wall in shop that was 2nd option other than buying new bike,used his engine kit wheels tires. So here it is.

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Good looking build with an uncommon frame. I came close to buying a GT Windstream like yours off CL a while back but feared that a China motor may be a very tight fit. Is your frame size medium?

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
Maybe it is the 2 glasses of Cab Sav that I had with dinner but I see brake levers, housing and no brakes. No front derailleur either with the triple chainring? You have a derailleur hanger right there why not just use an old derailleur for a tensioner? I like the pulley on the motor drive side and the overall look of the bike. I am sure you made that person very happy.

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Wheelbender6 frame seems to be close to your stander 26" frame I my self wasnt sure how it would fit that is why it was on the wall .

Mabman The guy had so much money tide up in his huffy before calling me I had no choice but to feel for him. I built that bike for the coast of labor $100.00 total so I used what I had in the shop I think you no where im going here. The right hand brake lever works the gas I had to use the chain from huffy one link long so I used a kit tensioner to make up slack. I use the gears from the derailler for chain tensioners on my other bikes they work great. Thanks for the nice words to be honest it is great to make money doing some thing you like but I get more joy out of making some ones day @ ride better.
Adamdance1

Last edited: