Best bike engine ?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Metamike, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Metamike

Metamike New Member

I've been into this for about 4 hours now . I just purchased a new Kustom Kruiser Roadster. So if I decide to go with a gas engine, can anybody suggest the best one out there ? I just looked in eBay. What do you think about "Livefastmotors" They claim to be the "best" from China ? I'm always leary about a lot of "hype" marketing that puts down the other guy and braggs about themself. If I really go with this I'd like to purchase two more Roadster cruisers, set one up with an 8 or 14 speed internal gear drive rear hub (pedal drive) , and another one with an electric motor. Any sugestions for(c)(c) a good electric bicycle motor ?http://motorbicycling.com/images/smilies/chopper_smilie.gif

2. stude13

stude13 New Member

hi mike; if we told you it take all the fun out of it and we would all be riding clones. readreadread. good luck. mitch

3. deacon

deacon minor bike philosopher

I think all of the two stroke china bike kits are about the same. You can buy the cheapest one you can find like me and have set up problems or you can buy the best one out there and still have set up problems. It's just whatever you feel the most comfortable with.

4. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

5. stude13

stude13 New Member

what water is best?

6. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Mike, Glad you joined us :D
    :ride2:

7. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

Like anything, it depends on the application...

8. Metamike

Metamike New Member

O K guys . I think I get the picture. AaaaaLLL... right then ! So what you are really saying is that the reward lies not at the end of the journey but IS the journey itself. The question remains : " what is the sound of one cylinder cracking ?" I don't want to find out .

9. paul

paul Active Member

welcome to the site and glad you are with us. i am not sure the sound of a bicycle engine block cracking however i know the sound after would be drip drip which would be my tears hitting the ground lol. take a good look at what all the dealers have to offer also see what you can find out about service after the sale. all the motors take a little ingenuity to get them to mount the way you want them to. that is part of the fun. glad to have you with us

10. nogoodnic

nogoodnic New Member

Welcome to the group Metamike. Enjoy the ride...Kelly

11. smithmule

smithmule New Member

the best? i have no idea .. i have only tryed one and its the 2 stroke 48cc china engine from zbox
    i am covered in oils and grease ... i love it .. locktite is your friend.