Been over a month.....................

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by nogig, Jul 2, 2010.

1. nogig

nogig New Member

Still havent got my warranty carb from bikeberry.com :( where ya at Jack? :-||

2. oylavabeer

oylavabeer New Member

Lets keep them Honest!!!!!!!!!
    auflg

3. nogig

nogig New Member

Yep sir, I didnt flame him or ask for special treatment. I said my peice and so did he. ITs been 2 to 4 weeks now(His quote on when i d get my part) nothing yet. Proof is in the pudding. Mods please leave this up/open till he replies. this will benefit the community

4. BarelyAWake

BarelyAWake New Member

Why would we close it? o_O

Honest feedback about vendors is highly valued, the only problem that ever arises is if it becomes an emotional bash-fest with rude and insulting comments - as per the rules.

Yet a review simply describing a lack of service, undue wait times, faulty parts - or the opposite - a vendor that truly excels... well, that's amongst of the most sought after advice second only to the help threads lol

http://motorbicycling.com/f3/find-dealer-review-1730-9.html#post186517

So - best of luck and keep us posted ;)

#4 BarelyAWake, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  5. 5446

5446 New Member

Lol Ive been waiting for over two months on a new top end. I bought a new motor from bgf with NO warranty, unless I get my top end warrantyed the bikeberry motor will be for parts.

6. Drewd

Drewd New Member

Hmmmm, I got slammed by bikeberrry on this forum a while ago when I repeated similar experiences by others that they don't do a good job honoring their warranty.

While I don't agree with Dax ripping off SBP shifter design, they always have honored their warranties on their engines and gone above and beyond with their exceptional customer service

7. lolitsdaelan

lolitsdaelan New Member

Not to throw gas on the fire or anything, but I emailed them about a week ago regarding a possibly defective carb, and I've also yet to hear back from them. :(

8. nogig

nogig New Member

Well they say its gonna be here soon. we shall see

[​IMG]

9. nogig

nogig New Member

Well I got my warranty carb in today. And well I sent back the newer style speed carb which came with my Grubee skyhawk kit, which i paid more for because i liked the speed carb, and I recieved a NT carb for my replacement. I say this is the calmest way i can Bikeberry.com will NOT be getting anymore of my business or any from the 10 guys around my town who i have helped build motored bikes. I dont want The bikeberry rep to come in here and make any excuses they flat out $hit me. so buyer beware

[​IMG]

EDIT : Installed the carb and it leaked fuel everywhere, took bowl off and found carck all the way around float seam. Installed my old crappy carb for now guess ill be ordering a float kit

#9 nogig, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2010