Battle of the cheap preformance exhausts?

GoldenMotor.com

Whos the best in your opinion?

• Fancy chrome exhaust

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Thrust exhaust

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Moto poopoo exhaust.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

This is the sign guy today we are holding the battle of cheap exhaust in a fatal 3 way counted at ONE FALL!

WEIGHING IN AT $49.00 THE FIRST CONTENDER HOLDS THE TITLE OF BEING THE ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT EXPANSION CHAMBER...

THE THRUST RACE MUFFLER!!!!!!!

thrust_muffler-silver-on-engine-gb.jpg

Weighing in at a whopping $30.00 and packs a punch for looks to almost stock....

Fancy.... CHROME MUFFLER!!!!

2500_large_646cc213-4e23-4723-99f4-f6cbf3ccb984.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen....

He's hot, the most durable on the block, and says he stops burnt legs before the thought, MOTOOOOOOOOOOO POOOPOO!!

3513_large_93cbda2d-90c1-418d-a4fe-e8db80d22ef7_large.jpg

Now I don't want to see low blows, no all for shows, kicks to the head, or eye pokes.

Let's get ready to rumble!!

Hickstylez

Dec 25, 2017
The only one of the three I have now is the thrust will post more info when my bikes roadworthy.. Waiting on #41 chain and a semi integrated headset for my built in tank frame.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
Based on my experience building my own exhausts, here's my two cents.

The thrust pipe looks like it might work. It also looks like it won't. The long diffuser cone (the front one) won't give you any benefit, or "on the pipe" feeling, as a long cone distibutes the pressure wave for a more all-around range. The hacked off belly and angle is just wrong, and would disrupt the wave.

The convergent cone looks alright, but the stinger looks too big in diameter.

This pipe looks like they took a pocket bike chamber, blindly eyeballed the cut, the welded on a funnel.

I'm interested to hear real results from anyone who's used one.

The second pipe is just a muffler.

The third pipe? The diffuser and convergent cones look like they're the same. Which is wrong. But it might work.

But add ten feet of header pipe, and your pressure wave is lost.

All three of these pipes look like all they would do is change the sound of your engine. The only performance gains over stock would be in their less-restrictive flow.

But, prove me wrong. I'll wait.

Reactions: Greg58

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Just waiting to see what rebuttals TSG will have for this...... I've learned from him that my opinions mean zilch unless they agree with his disagreement.

:-||