Anybody have a gruBee HD axle kit??

GoldenMotor.com

NH_Madman

Jun 8, 2008
Does anybody have any experience with one of the Grubee HD axle kits??Iam thinking about getting one if i can find one.

Any connections on a Long China tank??part# E2-4 Long tank - hangs under top tube

I was thinking of going cruiser style bike but i so like this bike-

Attachments

Last edited:

NH_Madman

Jun 8, 2008
I found the long style fuel tank to hang off the top tube on my huffy 10spd project..I got 2 of them.man them things are hard to find!!

NH_Madman

Jun 8, 2008
It looks pretty nice has a drumbrake setup that comes with teh HD hub..Cant find anybody selling them anywhere

NH_Madman

Jun 8, 2008
I picked up a 1980 Huffy Strider 10spd for 30$ last week thats like new!!And might have an old brooks full fender 26 thursday if all goes well..havent decided on what iam gonna do with teh brooks..but teh huffy is gonan get repainted black have a motor,tank and new wheels slapped on it with some track bars and iam gonna raise **** on teh unused bike trails in town

Midnitebiker

Jan 5, 2010
Coral Springs
I am wondering if anyone has a close up picture of how the Grubee band drum brake looks on thier bike..so I can figure out how to set mine up...pic with where spring, bracket and cable attachement is to go...Im SOOOOOOOO lost here, on this.
Thaks

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
piston bikes.com has the grubee kit for sale! about $75...
I'd suggest going withe the sprocket adapter frm manic mechanic, and just keepin the coaster brake!
dont trust that style drumbrake.. if you want a drum brake go strumey- archer or other quality bike manufacturer!!!!