Another Chopper Build

GoldenMotor.com

WightBoy

Aug 30, 2012
Michigan, USA
Cool, I will keep that in mind. The closest (and only) hobby shop is an hour south. I picked up some engine enamel to try out so we shall see. Gotta wait for warm weather now.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Well done! (Again) The seat turned out real nice, is it comfortable? From the looks of the pictures you had some good weather to give her a go. I got the old MotorBike out today for my first spring spin. It was a bit windy, but felt strong and ready to go. Congrats on another nice bike.
Dan

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thanks guys.
The seat is super comfy. In fact the bike is comfy. It just sits so nice and so much more maneuverable/agile that the Captain America bike with those ape hangers. It will be a better trail bike, no doubt.

WightBoy, the air filter is made from a Vienna sausage can. They're stainless steel and polish up very nicely.

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Why can't you chopper riders keep your stupid cold weather to yourself?
I can't believe it. Yesterday it was near 70, I was riding bikes and outside doing yardwork. Today there's 6" of snow and temperatures in the teens. Supposed to be in the single digits tonight!

When is this winter ever going to end? Oh, and now the 'experts' are blaming it on "Global Warming". Can you believe that?

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Looks great tom! Decided not to go with the gold flake on the tank too? Just curious.

Happy trails!
Greg,
Check the previous posts regarding weather. Kind of hard to paint when it's snowing and temperatures in the teens and single digits.
Maybe spring/summer will finally get here but in the mean time the tank will have to stay black.

Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Last night I rode home from school at 10pm and it was almost 80 degrees. Today it was rainy, cold, and windy.

ResetBTTN

Mar 18, 2013
Killeen, TX
Why can't you chopper riders keep your stupid cold weather to yourself?
They always gonna hate on the Choppers. You just gave me a quote for my next bumper sticker lol.
No really though I got rained out too in central TX. Last night I installed the front disc brake I ordered from pedalchopper.com
Got it all installed right at dark and gave it a test spin around the block. TODAY WAS THE DAY I PLANNED ON A CITY TOUR!!

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Greg,
Check the previous posts regarding weather. Kind of hard to paint when it's snowing and temperatures in the teens and single digits.
Maybe spring/summer will finally get here but in the mean time the tank will have to stay black.

Tom
My bad. Happy Trails between the snow at least :)