And justice for all

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I am in shock. The cops just came to my place and asked for my drivers lic #
They busted some scum bags and have found most of my tools! Showed me pics of what they have and most of my tools were taken to a pawn shop for sale. The employee matched my DL# to them and bingo. Xmas for me & the cops! They gave me a sheet of paper and I can go get them anytime after 8:00 Monday - Friday. They ripped me off last april. Now if we can find Cruisers bike! Ohh Oh Snoopy Dance, Yeee Haaaa!!!!!(^)(^)

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Oh Man I just hugged the sheet of paper and thought of happier days. They saw 5 motorized bikes in my front room and started looking real funny at me! rotfl 4 brand new & one old rusty one w/ a brand new mill. Yea I have reciepts. That settled I tryed to cut them a deal on one! Worst thing I have done in three years is not picking up after my mutt a few times. I agree with judge Judy! What's the problem? a little rain and you have free fertilizer for your yard! Love that gal. The apt complex don't see it that way :(
They took four maggots off the street tonight. Bless em' every one. As 1/2 biker 1/2 trucker I don't care for cops that much. Life is about change. When the scum comes to trial, I'll be there. :) I owe a pawn shop employee dinner. Won't tell me thier name. Ride safe Tramp

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Tax dollars working!
The cops called me twenty minutes after I reported my m/c stolen.
Told me they had it and the meth monkey that had stolen it.
When I showed up to get it, the meth monkey was in the back of their car.
I reached in and put my vice like grip on his throat (don't ever let an old tin knocker get ahold of you in anger) the cops got all excited like I was in the wrong...they saved his life and didn't arrest me.
The only good meth monkey is a dead meth monkey

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I was so overwhelmed to know my tools were still mine I forgot all about this till about 3 am. My neighbors husband is a jailer downtown. Were GOOD friends! I think the four punks life just got a lot more interesting. Evil Grin :) Thanks Guys! Monday morning is comming!! Another friend has already offered to help me get them back! Pickup trucks rock. Hmmm, wonder how powdered eggs taste after being "seasoned" with pepper spray? Wonder if Bubba is still there? I'm laughin' so hard I can't see to type...

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Hey guys, Get an electric engraving tool and put your dl # on all your tools! The cops in most towns will even loan you one! I can't take pictures of anything yet but if you csn do it. TV , sound system, lawn mower, you get the idea. Pawn shops get "brownie" points from the cops for doing the stolen items checks. It's sure worth the time!!!

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
It sure sounds like you had a great day Tramp. I'm happy just reading about it. I will do exactly that, and engrave everything I have.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Ah, it gets better my friend. Bobby with Bobby's auto parts just brought me 2 16" and 1- 20" bicycles from a wrecks they bought at auction. 6 new tires and 4 cans of paint! I have 2 bikes already finished for the kids. Five kids will have a much brighter Christmas this year! This year I have some money for stuff like sand paper, tube paches, stuff like that. The Fire Department picks them up and makes sure the kids get them :) Kids, bikes, and Xmas, what a deal. (c)

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Ahhhh! :( The Man dropped charges on three of the 4. And they can only do him for intent to sell stolen property. Possession IS 99% of the law. They valued my tools under 2500.00 and that makes it (not worth our tax payers dollars) The scum had the police report thrown out! Non admissable. Juan Messa is the scums name. The reat scattered like rats. His arrest is public record tho, and address & Na, let it go. God will handle it. :)
He has a "rap sheet" longer than Red B 66's bikes placed end to end. I said come on by as we left the court room. :)

amealnet

Sep 19, 2008
has anyone ever been stopped by the police while riding on their motorized bicycle, if so, what was the outcome?

jburr36

Jul 17, 2008
Idaho
Oh how I despise thieves. I've never had an issue with the police while riding my MB. A sheriff followed me for a few blocks then passed me while riding downtown. It's almost like they don't pay attention to me when I'm out riding around. I ride in the regular lanes and follow all stop and trafic signals as if I'm driving a regualr vehicle.