If you were to raise the rear mount a little and drop the front a smidgen the mounts would fit the tubes a wee bit better. If possible, you want the rear mount pretty much fully against the seat post. The front should come down by itself.
Support the bottom of the motor then loosen the front a good bit. Loosen the rear and fit the mount square against the seat tube - you might need to just rotate the motor forward just a bit. Try to get as much of the gap out of the mounts where they fit up against the tubes. It's almost hunk dory as it is.
After you do all that (if you do) you might want to cut off the extra stud lengths.
You gonna name it? I think I'm gonna name mine "cHarley".
Looking good! My recomendation would be to lose the factory clutch lever in favor of some generic variety from a motorcycle or ATV store. The kit lever is made of pot metal and will break from a hard look.
Well guys thanks for the tips. I still do have some tweaking to do. I just couldnt wait to take it for its first test spin! What was once a nice shiny new kit got pretty dirty out there but it sure was a fun time. I cleaned it once I got it back to the garage and that was a joy believe it or not. Going to baby it for a bit I think. As for the clutch lever I already broke it by readjusting the angle. Damn plastic broke as I was tightning the allen head. Going to cycle shop this week sometime to find a better one. Thanks for the tip on where to get a better one at. I was just going to try and use an old bicycle brake lever.