Alternative for Shift Kit

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by F13_brazil, Dec 14, 2012.

1. F13_brazil

F13_brazil New Member

Hello,

someone have the e-mail from "thatsdax.com"?

2. JimsFelt66

JimsFelt66 New Member

Wheres the discussion about "alternative shift kit"?

In the future please make your title related to what you actually wanting a answer for.

[email protected]

3. BigBlue

BigBlue New Member

#3 BigBlue, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  4. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

That's a crappy cheap but not so inexpensive Chinese knock off of the old version of Sick Bike Parts shift kit.

Save yourself from a lot of aggravation with shoddy parts and buy the vastly superior updated shift kit from the originators SBP.

5. F13_brazil

F13_brazil New Member

Hello guys,

the "problem" is the shipping price to South America, not less then 90U$ (= 200 BLR)

the total price for the Shift Kit HD $239.50 in "Brazilian Reais" + "the shipping", will be equal of 2 complete GruBee Kits.... and maybe i´ll need to pay the taxes of 60%!!!

the taxes here in Brazil mannn.... we really pay alot... but with a lil luck, the product will pass without taxes....

crazy!!!!!

SO, i was looking for this "alternative". but as "MotorBicycleRacing" user said, the best kit is the SBP. and probably i´ll have problems with this thatdax kit........

ahh man... Brazil is a problem... we have NOTHING here, i mean, aftermarket stuff...

i have a store and i seel the grubee products here in são paulo, my clients every day ask about this kit and i can´t put this to seel here becouse of the price...

I tried to see how to produce it, but ............

really tnx
    Felipe