advice on 79cc transmission

GoldenMotor.com

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
Okay you don't make sense.... works perfectly horribly... zero lose compaired to a bicycle. If anything the bike now has more more break down power and will run the same speed the bicycle did before with no engine setup. How exactly is there a lose again? You just need the proper springs and weights for your motors weakness range. This bike will go 150mph. How exactly is there even a need to surpass that on a bicycle lol? Only thing that changed was the speed to which it hits 150mph from a dead roll. Not a lose in bullcrap though. Just time of the torque converter changing strength as you wake up. Bike goes from 0 to 20 in .5 seconds. Takes about 20 dollars to hit a 45yo around here. My buddy paid like 20 dollars to hit the 45yo but also got shocked by the crack who're when she said shes pregnant
So much rage... such a small man... reading your posts don't you have some jb welding to do on your bike.... sad

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I’ve seen your vids. I’d consider milling with a drill press to deepen a precision bearing bore, saying your rims don’t rust because they’re stainless (they’re chrome plated steel), and seeing the CVT never get out of low gear on your 79cc as your greatest hits.

Cvts are not used on micro block motors with little power to spare on motorized bikes with big wheels. They go on small block and up minibikes with small wheels which are necessary for a correct overall gear reduction. Basically anything that comes stock with a 3/4” motor shaft.

Magz has probably forgotten more than you will ever know. So if you tell a guy like him he makes no sense you better back it up with high mileage, not a 250 mile update video. Put at least 2-4000 miles before getting aggressive...

At the very least have a sense of humor. My copy paste was f’in hilarious. Just ride dude

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
Superglue. Don’t you have some milling to do with your drill press...
I’ve seen your vids. I’d consider milling with a drill press to deepen a precision bearing bore, saying your rims don’t rust because they’re stainless (they’re chrome plated steel), and seeing the CVT never get out of low gear on your 79cc as your greatest hits.

Cvts are not used on micro block motors with little power to spare on motorized bikes with big wheels. They go on small block and up minibikes with small wheels which are necessary for a correct overall gear reduction. Basically anything that comes stock with a 3/4” motor shaft.

Magz has probably forgotten more than you will ever know. So if you tell a guy like him he makes no sense you better back it up with high mileage, not a 250 mile update video. Put at least 2-4000 miles before getting aggressive...

At the very least have a sense of humor. My copy paste was f’in hilarious. Just ride dude
No there stainless steel off a huffy good vibrations 1967 beach cruiser. Stamped stainless steel. The rim it's self weights 5 pounds without spokes or hubs. Video of each wheel being made by me as well....

And again this is my 7th 4 stroke build with a tourque converter thanks! Only reason it was not going faster was I needed a half link to use the tensioner it was straight chained in the video. Torque converter can cycle just fine to max with correct spings.

Only reason i even made these videos is cause i didn't use a mill or lathe to which I have both cause people asked me how they can do it without either with common tools. Guess you missed that part.....

Honestly could careless about opinion of the few haters. When you produce the same items that function better then mine with videos. Let me know!

Last edited:

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
No there stainless steel off a huffy good vibrations 1967 beach cruiser. Stamped stainless steel. The rim it's self weights 5 pounds without spokes or hubs. Video of each wheel being made by me as well....

And again this is my 7th 4 stroke build with a tourque converter thanks! Only reason it was not going faster was I needed a half link to use the tensioner it was straight chained in the video. Torque converter can cycle just fine to max with correct spings.

Only reason i even made these videos is cause i didn't use a mill or lathe to which I have both cause people asked me how they can do it without either with common tools. Guess you missed that part.....

Honestly could careless about opinion of the few haters. When you produce the same items that function better then mine with videos. Let me know!
Half link? I’m dying laff

Search bar. Use it.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
So much rage... such a small man... reading your posts don't you have some jb welding to do on your bike.... sad
The new member gets high marks for ham handedness and crude adaptations. Fooking ugly. Pity the person who takes such guidance.
Tom
Again. You just make no sense. Why is it so hard for you to understand it is videos on doing it with no special tools. You name km e no sense period. If I wanted to use the cnc mill to build this I would have like the other 5 I did. Always the few like you. That have to act like woke retards and attack people with non fact rambling crap. Stop being racist like most of your crude comments end up being.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Again. You just make no sense. Why is it so hard for you to understand it is videos on doing it with no special tools. You name km e no sense period. If I wanted to use the cnc mill to build this I would have like the other 5 I did. Always the few like you. That have to act like woke retards and attack people with non fact rambling crap. Stop being racist like most of your crude comments end up being.

You want to fight with the long time builders on here and as soon as you don't hear what you want to hear, anyone who disagrees with you is a "Racist"? No one has made a comment about race at all. They just disagree with you about your build methods.

Steve.

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
You want to fight with the long time builders on here and as soon as you don't hear what you want to hear, anyone who disagrees with you is a "Racist"? No one has made a comment about race at all. They just disagree with you about your build methods.

Steve.
You rant and rave about a video of a torque converter build that says clearly 50+ times in the videos it's a way to do it with no special tools only cause its requested. Yet you can't seem to produce the same thing when people ask"long time bicycle builder" Why can't you grasp that? So you built 3 super poor motorized bicycles. Yeah nothing to brag about man.... goodwill finds with eBay motors on them zzzzzz. If only you didn't get failed by the school system so badly, you could maybe read and grasp that. Sigh so toxic.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
My bad, should never posted on this thread. I apologize for the inconvenience Bear.
We are all in this together.
Sharing is what drives this forum. Be aware of us, we have lived our lives and are paying for our mistakes.
Some more painfully than they lucky ones. Don't fight Tony, he makes a living at what for the rest of us is a hobby.
I bid you peace,
Tom

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
My bad, should never posted on this thread. I apologize for the inconvenience Bear.
We are all in this together.
Sharing is what drives this forum. Be aware of us, we have lived our lives and are paying for our mistakes.
Some more painfully than they lucky ones. Don't fight Tony, he makes a living at what for the rest of us is a hobby.
I bid you peace,
Tom
Not mad just everyone gets all anal over a video posted to help others. didn't say it was perfect. Just said I did it for people that want to with no special tools used. I have done this 30 times now on a cnc mill and a lathe. But does not help anyone that lacks both of those only reason even did the video! there is 93 topics on this forum alone with questions in regard to CVt on 78.5cc 79cc 120cc all with 5/8 shaft! Not one cvt you will find will have it that is only reason it was done! I have zero gain from showing people how I did it in the video to start with! was purely a requested video of how in heck could ya do it then kind of thing. other option is pay stupid amount of cash for one premade made i'll give ya my ebay link if ya want then lol?

Chobiker

Apr 12, 2023
ive read that torconverters suck too much power from a small engine IE 79cc. which is why i was asking which system is preferred?
I have installed a 30 series chinese torque convertor on a 49cc 4-stroke engine and it works great! I can start off from a dead stop without pedaling and it cruises at about 30-35mph.