Added a Google home mini and other upgrades to my Bullet Train Electric start kit..

GoldenMotor.com

Sleeeeve36

Feb 28, 2020
I love rhis kit! So far ive upgraded ti the cnc sprocket adapter and 36 tooth gear. Got a great flex popo muffler and the high performance carb. I e added two. Ar headlights and two red led strips to it as well. My most recent addon is tacking on a google home mini to the thing as it makes a great and loud Bluetooth speaker. Have it plaved in a small bag on my gandle ars. I can even answer my phone or make calls with my voice while biking! Lol. Im looking into getting voice commands for my lights and horn etc. Tell it to put the left blinker on etc. This has really opened up the possibilities.
Does anybody have any other weird tech addons you've added to your kit?

Sleeeeve36

Feb 28, 2020
I've got the "hockey puck" Google home mini which is powered by a micro usb port which i have plugged into a 12v usb adapter hooked up to my battery. Ive got everything controlled by switches so im not draining the battery. The lights are switched too and go through to the battery. I tend to keep my 12v 3Ah battery with me just in case too

Attachments

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
i didnt do any electronic additions to my motorbike but I think you have added some cool stuff to yours.