670cc V-twin mini chopper beginning plans

Discussion in 'DIY Home Built Motorized Bicycle (non kit)' started by xXNightRiderXx, Mar 16, 2017.

1. xXNightRiderXx

Hahaha, I didn't get that.

Yeah, knowing someone has issues changes a lot. I'm still learning how to cope with them, even though I've had them all my life. My parents started me on prescription medication at 5 years old, and took myself off them at 17. Soon as I did, I noticed huge improvements related to my attitude, and aggression, but I also noticed that I had major depression and anxiety.

All those pills did was cover that up. I started smoking weed two years after that, and I noticed that I was happier, less anxious, and could actually think properly. I still need prescription medication though, to truly treat my depression and ADD, such as Prozac and vivanse, but for my social awkwardness brought on by my autism, I don't think there is any medication besides THC that can help.

I don't catch on to social cues very well, so I try to keep myself out of situations where I need to be able to read those cues, but it doesn't always work. So I use my business attitude, which is straight to the point, and always honest.

Thanks for trying to understand 5-7, but there are some things that are very hard if not impossible to understand without dealing with it yourself. I don't really understand my own conditions that well.

2. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Well-Known Member

I shall call you my friend.

Props to you. I gave you a hella sarcasm, but you never got ticked off.

Good luck to you, friend.

3. xXNightRiderXx

Thanks for the luck.

The reason I didn't get ticked off is because i get it all the time from my brother, so no hard feelings friend.

4. turkman

turkman Member

Let's see some pics

5. xXNightRiderXx

I wish I could post them, but my new custom ROM won't let me access my gallery through the browser. I will get on a computer asap though to post the schematic.

Rumpelstiltskin is a real person, controlled by me.

#85 xXNightRiderXx, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  6. Tony01

Tony01 Member

It's going to be difficult to ride cause of the rake angle. Closer it is to a stock Schwinn cruiser frame the better it'll turn. I've ridden both with the same setup and mine handles worse than the stock frame but imo is a way better cruiser.

7.3 or 4 is way better than a 7.

Since you are a newbie to this stuff I suggest you don't pay somebody to do it who doesn't know how to build 212cc bikes. I suggest you contract someone on this forum who knows wtf they are doing to build it for you. but you won't listen to me anyway, so go ahead and waste your money, when you coulda gone to Las Vegas instead and snorted coke off hookers' asses for a week straight

#86 Tony01, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017