670cc V-twin mini chopper beginning plans

Discussion in 'DIY Home Built Motorized Bicycle (non kit)' started by xXNightRiderXx, Mar 16, 2017.

1. xXNightRiderXx

Hahaha, I didn't get that.

Yeah, knowing someone has issues changes a lot. I'm still learning how to cope with them, even though I've had them all my life. My parents started me on prescription medication at 5 years old, and took myself off them at 17. Soon as I did, I noticed huge improvements related to my attitude, and aggression, but I also noticed that I had major depression and anxiety.

All those pills did was cover that up. I started smoking weed two years after that, and I noticed that I was happier, less anxious, and could actually think properly. I still need prescription medication though, to truly treat my depression and ADD, such as Prozac and vivanse, but for my social awkwardness brought on by my autism, I don't think there is any medication besides THC that can help.

I don't catch on to social cues very well, so I try to keep myself out of situations where I need to be able to read those cues, but it doesn't always work. So I use my business attitude, which is straight to the point, and always honest.

Thanks for trying to understand 5-7, but there are some things that are very hard if not impossible to understand without dealing with it yourself. I don't really understand my own conditions that well.

2. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Active Member

I shall call you my friend.

Props to you. I gave you a hella sarcasm, but you never got ticked off.

Good luck to you, friend.

3. xXNightRiderXx

Thanks for the luck.

The reason I didn't get ticked off is because i get it all the time from my brother, so no hard feelings friend.