4 stroke exhaust pipe

GoldenMotor.com

CRP

Jan 7, 2017
SC
Saw this and like the look of the exhaust pipe and I'm using that same engine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorized-G...944243ab44c31b1e3fe397&pid=100506&rk=1&rkt=1&

Anyone using a long exhaust pipe like that one on the bike linked above.

My main question is would that be louder then stock and would you gain or lose performance?

I don't know with these small engines if you would have a problem with back pressure or anything like that? Seems that a long exhaust might be too long for the exhaust to proper flow out?

Also that is just a straight pipe so I'm thinking it would most likely be louder then stock?

Anyone using an exhaust on their 4 stroke that is quieter or adds performance? Doesn't seem to be many exhausts out there for a 4 stroke engine or at least that I can find?

Going to build another bike but I'm upgrading everything form a basic bike to a mid range bike. Thought an exhaust pipe might be cool. Lawn mower looking exhaust on a Hausheng, not so cool.

chmn22s

Jun 8, 2017
BB has a long pipe, but it's kind of high . any others have a similar pipe to that Long Shot?

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Your stock engine has a 'can' exhaust mounted to it.
This is because the engine is designed to sit in one place in a small package and turn a generator or the like.

They run better when you free them up with free flowing air around it, and free flowing exhaust.