212cc HF HiPo-Next project

GoldenMotor.com

midwestmayhem

Dec 23, 2011
southeast S.D.
Thinking about my next build, similar to what others have done. Planned on building up a hf 212 cc predator. If the power gets too outrageous I can always put it on my go-kart :D

I've been searching about what aftermarket parts for the honda gx200 can work on the predator. According to nr racing, all gx200 parts except rods(i'm assuming connecting and push rods), cams, and piston/rings will fit Predators. does this sound right?

midwestmayhem

Dec 23, 2011
southeast S.D.
thanks dennis, it might be a little while tho. I want to sell off some of my other toys first to get a good financial start on this build. Alot of these parts don't come cheap. :D

Just looked on AGK's site. They currently have connecting rods and cams for the 212cc. I'll try to get a hold of them about the other stuff.

midwestmayhem

Dec 23, 2011
southeast S.D.
don't work tomorrow (thursday) until 6pm, I'll see about calling them then.

But while I'm on the subject, anybody got any suggestions for wheels and how to mount the motor driven sprocket? I don't have too much experience with bicycle hubs with disk brakes. Will a hub with a disk brake mounted sprocket be strong enough? what about a top hat adapter?

I've seen disk brakes on other high hp builds, logic tells me that anything strong enough to stop the bike is strong enough to get it going...

Last edited:

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
check around here their is lot's of idea's to use. you go fast you better stop faster. disk brakes, moped 36 hole hubs. look at the so. cal guy's bikes drive trains and brake set up's because it's all traffic all the time 12am to 12pm they drive 3rd world here thats because they are 3rd world drivers. truth be told. dennis