2022 8th Annual Scarecrow Run

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Good to hear from you, like I always have said , if it wasn't so far I'd love to ride with you. At today's gas prices and 14 mpg in my truck it would be costly.

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

brown

Feb 1, 2013
Bloomington IL
This is brown. This ride is the real deal. It is coming up quickly. There is a reason it is the 8th annual. The core group are very diversity group that have been in the hobby for years. However this is not a neighborhood ride it will be between 55 to 60 miles. There will be support vehicle support with tools and some tools. The pace is set at 22 to 25 mph. Message me or contact me here I will be checking as the date gets closer. Enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

brown

Feb 1, 2013
Bloomington IL
This is brown. This ride is the real deal. It is coming up quickly. There is a reason it is the 8th annual. The core group are very diversity group that have been in the hobby for years. However this is not a neighborhood ride it will be between 55 to 60 miles. There will be support vehicle support with tools and some tools. The pace is set at 22 to 25 mph. Message me or contact me here I will be checking as the date gets closer. Enjoy the ride.
I meant to say diverse group.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon