2017 3rd Annual Midwest Scarecrow Run

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I'll be riding today also.....on a snapper. Got to cut grass, with all this rain you can just about hear it growing.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Another Scarecrow run come and gone. Thanks to everyone who came out and helped to make our event a success. Happy to see all my riding buddies from the past few years return and meet some new ones that i hope will return.
Thanks also to motorbicycling.com for their support.
Stay tuned for some great video footage...

Reactions: xseler and Dave31

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Great event!
Great people!
Great roads!
Great food!

Did I mention that this was great? Y'all that didn't attend this year need to mark your calendars for next year!

Ray, thanks for all that you did to prepare for this event!

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
xseler

It was a fantastic ride. I had the easiest part though, because all i had to do was step out my house and go riding with all you guys that drove lengths and spent gas money and hotels to come join me for a ride. I say it is you guys who deserve great thanks for making yesterday a great day.
So..thank you back!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I wish I could have been there, but...Ray has provided us with a video that captured the essence of what a successful event he has created for anyone serious about taking a motorized bicycle ride and sharing a day with fellow bikers. I'm on my second viewing of his video and I suggest every member of this forum watch it and see why this hobby is so enjoyable.

Thank you Ray for another beautiful event. For those who attended...congratulations. You're part of motorbicycling history.

Tom

Reactions: xseler

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
I wish I could have been there, but...Ray has provided us with a video that captured the essence of what a successful event he has created for anyone serious about taking a motorized bicycle ride and sharing a day with fellow bikers. I'm on my second viewing of his video and I suggest every member of this forum watch it and see why this hobby is so enjoyable.

Thank you Ray for another beautiful event. For those who attended...congratulations. You're part of motorbicycling history.

Tom
Tom

Five of us for that first ride in 2015. I dont think it is unrealistic to imagine we may be up to 20 riders by the time the 5 year anniversary of that ride rolls around. We did good...

Mr.B.

Oct 21, 2008
Upper Mississippi River valley
Pic’s from the ride...

ckangaroo70 - Ray, our most gracious host!

YesimLDS - “Fast” Jordan (why ride around an obstacle when you can simply just jump over it!)

Au117 - Sean with his beautifully crafted and engineered Excelsior Super X BTR with a little modified Stihl 4 stroke 4-mix engine.

Scotty - A surprise visitor from Colorado with his rusty vintage rat rodder and a big 5hp Briggs “Gots no need to pedal up no stinking hills” engine!

Lou- Scotty’s friend riding another Scotty build machine, "SINGER" chuck full of fun little Singer sewing machine badges & details.

Brown - “Charming” Mike!

Mitch - Riding another one of Mike’s quality machines.

xseler - Mark - All the way from Oklahoma City!

Rory - Ray’s brother.

Lee - Ray’s nephew.

Mr. B. - Kirk

Kelly - The much appreciated and lovely back up driver, Mike’s Truck with a couple of back up scooters! Lucky Mike, lucky us!

Once again a very special Thanks to Ray and his wife Heather for putting on such a great affair!

Looking forward to 2018 SCR#4 with 3 exclamation points!!!!!