2 WHEEL DRIVE

GoldenMotor.com

mike carter 2

Nov 23, 2011
west virgina
i found a 2 wheel drive bicycle today,its a mcgregor i think thats what he called it.it has a cable from the back wheel to the front that drives the front wheel.its kinda set up like a mountain bike,i may try to put an engine on it.ill try to get some pics of it this week even if he wont sell it.i found a pic on google images,its a MACGREGOR power trac

Last edited:

mattrgray

Mar 21, 2017
massachusetts
i found a 2 wheel drive bicycle today,its a mcgregor i think thats what he called it.it has a cable from the back wheel to the front that drives the front wheel.its kinda set up like a mountain bike,i may try to put an engine on it.ill try to get some pics of it this week even if he wont sell it.i found a pic on google images,its a MACGREGOR power trac
That sounds awesome with the 2 wheel drive might eat up quite a bit of power though, Good Luck!

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
2 motors and one on a bmx cable.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
That sounds awesome with the 2 wheel drive might eat up quite a bit of power though, Good Luck!
JMO, I don't think so.

Remember, this 2-wheel drive is on a pedal bicycle.

If it ate up quite a bit of power, I don't think the idea would've been implemented on a pedal bike.