1955 Simplex Servi-Cycle

GoldenMotor.com
May 28, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Really need cash for an upcoming vacation and already have too many toys that my garage is filled. Only reason I’m selling this beauty.

I was hoping you would see it. I brought it down to the pavilions a couple times- didn’t ever see you.

I have bill of sale, back story on this one is it was used for mail service at Luke AFB back in the day. The guy I got it from found it there all beat up with no engine and rebuilt it. He died and his brother was in charge of his assets and sold it to me.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I was a Pavs Sat with my Merkel. I go bout twice a month. Excluding July and Aug. :) Well. I prob wont have cash for a while. I have a dentist and oral surgeon dependent on me. Doesn't stop me lusting after it.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Really like this bike. My brother has one needing an engine and a fair amount of other work. Your's looks ready to ride and has just the right amount of patina. Good luck on the sale.
Pat

bruce munroe

Sep 17, 2019
My new barn find. Early 50s servi cycle with 1750 original miles. Don't believe is original black but indicates it was red. Complete bike save the crash bars and foot plates. Bought it to get running and enjoy.

Attachments

Reactions: indian22