100% GREEN AT THIS! NEW, NOT A TREEHUGGER GREEN. LOL

GoldenMotor.com

Keither

Dec 21, 2019
I have a major question...... I am an avid outdoorsman in Northern Ontario, Canada, I spend every snow free day in rough to ridiculous terrain. Maybe what I want at my limited funds doesn't exist..... I dunno? Lol

I'm looking for an engine as well as an affordable matching bike at a reachable price for a fella with limited funds.

My bike must be able to drive at low speeds with little to NO EFFORT, as well as be able to climb off road rough non paved roads. I'm NOT looking do drive where there are no roads. I will be driving on logging roads from flat to steep hills.

I want to be able to drive slow enough to be able to use 100% of my attention on my surroundings rather than pedaling.

ALL help and/or opinions are welcome, conflicting or not. Its how we learn.

Ralph hop

Nov 14, 2019
Something like a Coleman mini bike might be better for what you're looking for. It's not a bicycle but already engineered and built. The 49 cc four strokes are a good choice but with the transmission and gear ratios will take some planning. Best bike would be an older entry level used mt. bike that has enough room for the engine and big rear sprocket.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Go with something proven. With these kits stuff breaks all the time. There are people that know how to build them and the info is here, but they have years invested. You do not want to have a problem even 1 mile from a road. Coleman mini bike is good, maybe a small dirt bike, or modern mtb ebike.