Helmutt Bike Frames 770.00

GoldenMotor.com

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Buy Direct from the source,and save on the finest Motor Bike frame Money can Buy.. designed and Built In the USA. on purpose to be motorized.. Comes with Manufactures Certificate of origin/ title
get on board this wave of the future.with the most versatile Bike frame on the market..
Build yours with these motors
Whizzer both New and Old
EZM Q-matic
Grubee 4G
all of the 2 strokes
including the Morini Motors.
electric motor in frame,and motor Hubs
PHOENIX BIKEWORKS our on line store
or call direct @ 602-405-0394 for any tec/or Sales questions.
Ask for Helmutt..

Last edited:

fundreamer1

Dec 6, 2010
Oklahoma
Buy Direct from the source,and save on the finest Motor Bike frame Money can Buy.. designed and Built In the USA... Comes with Manufactures Certificate of origin/ title
get on board this wave of the future.with the most versatile Bike frame on the market..
Whizzer both New and Old,and we have them..
EZM Q-matic
Grubee 4G
all of the 2 strokes
including the Marini Motors.
or call direct @ 602-405-0394 for any tec/or Sales questions.
Ask for Helmutt..
I checked out your site and was unable to find the Whizzer motors you say you have.

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Yes but he says they have both old and new Whizzer motors
Fundreamer.. let me clearifly..
I Helmutt Have New Old stock 08 Complete Whizzer Motor Kits, made available to only real Buyers Of a PHX/Helmutt frame Kit..
the Other Motors listed can be used with our kit.
The Motor mounting system designed into the bike has the flexability to have transition mounts that work just like the whizzer.. the frame plate has two elongated holes for final drive adjustment. For instance if you desired to use the Morini Motor on one of my Bikes it's doable with a simple transition mount that would couple on to the motor,that incorperated two studs that match the in frame elogated adjustment holes. just as the whizzer motor...an all Chain drives work just fine,and they do not need those Hoky chain tensioners that is required when building with most standard Bicycles..
So. heres a Crummy film to Maybe drive this point home you can build this bike with all of the Motors I listed. i might add the film is of the 09 helmutts and the 10,and now the 2011s have much longer elogated holes. for more adjustment
Motor Mounting Systems Video by Helmutt Cycles - Myspace Video if you have questions please by all means feel free to call 602-405-0394, and ask about Builder Dealerships..
Thanks
Helmutt

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Buy Direct from the source,and save on the finest Motor Bike frame Money can Buy.. designed and Built In the USA... Comes with Manufactures Certificate of origin/ title
Whizzer both New and Old
EZM Q-matic
Grubee 4G
all of the 2 strokes
including the Marini Motors.
or call direct @ 602-405-0394 for any tech / or Sales questions.
Ask for Helmutt..
Helmutt, you definitely have a very versatile offering here with your Phoenix Bikeworks ready to motorize bicycle, which I believe you've stated accepts the 2-stroke china gurl engine, the 2-stroke Morini engine, and the 4-stroke Honda Horizontal Pitbike / Dirtbike engine most memorably used on the Honda Mini Trail 50cc fully automatic actually the engine size is 49.6cc. This is the same engine that is used on the Motoped motorized bicycle.

Here's a pic for those whom have never seen or don't know what the engine used originally for the Honda Mini Trail 50cc / actual size 49.6cc fully automatic engine and bike looks like!

Personally this 4-stroke engine above is my favorite!

For those of you who don't know the Phoenix Bikeworks ready to motorize bicycle also accepts the 4-stroke engine kit by EZ-Motorbike, this 4-stroke kit is a very high quality, very low maintenance kit!

Last but not least the American Made Beast, The Whizzer Motorbike 138cc 4-stroke engine, is the engine I believe Helmutt, used when he designed his prototype made to motorize bicycle. Which he has continually upgraded to accept just about every piston powered engine available to Motor Assisted Bicycles, including the green version which is an Electric powered version.

Did I mention, that Helmutt also has these Phoenix Bikeworks made to motorize bicycles ready to accept Electric Hub's / Motor's, with the batteries hidden in the gas tank, wow that's pretty cool.

Helmutt, still waiting for your reply to my last post to this thread here's the Link: motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=17913

The Phoenix Bikeworks made to motorize bicycle is one of my favorites especially since it's American designed and American manufactured!

Helmutt, thanks for offering such an amazing made to motorize bicycle, I appreciate all your hard work and effort to make this Phoenix Bikeworks ride available to all of us and at a price that can't be beat!

Waiting for your reply to my question it's post # 17, the Link is above.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Last edited:

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
You have to fab them up. Some folks are offering mounts tho.
Goat Herder, If someone wants to built this bike,and by chance I don't have a mount for there particular motor they choose to use, Its just a matter they would send me there motor and I will make the mount for free..
Ship Back ready to go.. Simple..
Helmutt orders are easy,and our cutomers are our best sales guys.
602-405-0394

Attachments

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Yes but he says they have both old and new Whizzer motors
Funrunner we have never advertized we Have Whizzer engine Kits. I helmutt do help you find Motors or will sell you an EZ 4stroke Kit. I highly endorse.
But No we Make Fine Motor Bike frame Kit systems for all the Motors On the Market..
Call me
602.405 0394..
Richard

Attachments

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Will these frames take a H.F. 212 cc engine?
"
Yes, Jeff Wolf Brand From Culliver City Classic's Here. or Jeff Wolf at Face Book. I don't spend Much time here anymore.
So Look Him up have Him Build Ya His Version Of My Bike he's tested that set Up pretty Good. I'm still Building Flat head 4's mostly.
Yet always feel free to Call me I might not see these Posts.
Thanks
RNHelmutt

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
yes, it's really a nice monster, but the price is not nice :)
Well Price is frankly extremely Fair
when You figure It's Not Made In Slave Labor China. And
Once Your Bike Is Finished and Pending You've done a Good Job.
You Have a true Keeper. Your Grand Kids will Want to Own.
And Those who have Owned One frequently turn Down Real Fun Cash Offers that the History Proves The average Resale Is 6700.00 the Highest was 12,800
So One Has to Rethink their Position is cheap better when what You have is nearing worthless Mostly Junk?
If So Buy Chinese. and don't Bother Me with Your uninformed opinion.
Oh Buy the Way 770 is Only the frame, yet Never have sold Just the frame. the real Package is 1570 frame tank tool box and Lid comes with the whizzer Motor Mount
even though that isnt the Only Motor than Can be used.
Thanks again
Dk- Helmutt