Use these engines in a build

GoldenMotor.com

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
or maybe this 2 stroker
That looks like an old Iron Horse. If so, It's a 4 stroke, and the rotation is opposite of normal, so the cylinder would lean foreward in a motorbike application.

Not sure but I think the twin is an old Wisconsin. I have one, It's kinda heavy. would make an awesome trike engine. Could flip a vw transaxle and keep the engine as foreward as needed.

Or find an old BMW, stretch the frame and put it in there.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Hard to beat those two-smokers for sound and power...I think I had a tear in my eye looking at those poor old forgotten ring-dingers! American engines from that era were built MUCH better than the crap you see today. I say build them all! (and pm me with a price list on the ones you don't want!)

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
I'll sell just about any engine I own as long as its not in a build. heres some pics showing 1 of 12 engine bins. I need to go thru, sort 'em then sell em off. If you guys have a wish list PM me and Ill keep my eyes open.

Attachments

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
Hard to beat those two-smokers for sound and power...I think I had a tear in my eye looking at those poor old forgotten ring-dingers! American engines from that era were built MUCH better than the crap you see today. I say build them all! (and pm me with a price list on the ones you don't want!)
Heres a little info on a few

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
You have some interesting old engines, RR.
I hope it pays off, for you.

Have you got your crating skills honed?
And are you able to dial in the handling and shipping charges?

I will look forward to reviewing your catalogue, especially if you include pics of each unit, and cost.

Good luck
rc