New SCSW Tuned Pipes for sale!

GoldenMotor.com

J Slay

Jan 8, 2009
massachusetts
Hello Mr.Nocars,
The Pipe does not get hot at all and is like wearing your favorite Levis
comfortable as ever, I havent gotten off this bike in weeks (except to loctite) and it has
power with the pipe you wont get from another modification you bolt on.
pic is 47 Shelby w/ Pipelyne Tuned Exhaust and Kings S.S. 36t. L8tr j
*also the pipe sounds like a dirt bike,has the nice crisp poping noise upon deceleration and Vrrrt with the throttle,awesome for keeping tail-gaters off(although you wont vibrate the air freshener off their interior rear view mirror but hey thats for the Harley! lol,)

Attachments

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Hey J Slay, Is that a new bike? It looks pretty sweet!
For those headed to the Spooky Tooth race in Tuscon Az. We will bring a few pipes, reeds and other goodies for sale.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Rider - Did you make up a reed kit for the china girl? Or is it for the Morini! Still a hot looking bike. Have fun, Dave

Yes Dave, Pipelyne made around 75 reed cages for the China Girls. They have a spacer, polini carbon fiber reeds and all the hardware. Of course you'll need to slot the piston and lightly port the intake. Sorry for the horrible picture. For some reason, my camera doesn't take good pictures of aluminum parts.

J Slay

Jan 8, 2009
massachusetts
Hello Easyrider,Dean and all,
This is the 1941 Shelby project from before,some 1952 parts,fenders chainguard 'The Tuned Exhaust makes the bike for sure,Wish I could get to AZ.!!!
Also whats the chances of getting a reedbox and extra carbon reeds.? Thanks for
great craftsmanship and service. Highly Recommended.j

huckersteve

May 20, 2008
Seattle
www.gohuckyourself.com
Yes Dave, Pipelyne made around 75 reed cages for the China Girls. They have a spacer, polini carbon fiber reeds and all the hardware. Of course you'll need to slot the piston and lightly port the intake. Sorry for the horrible picture. For some reason, my camera doesn't take good pictures of aluminum parts.

Wha wha wha WHAT? Reed Valve intake? Awesome! So tell me a little bit about this "slotting" the piston. Am I going to have to pull the whole jug off for the prep for something like this? Why haven't I heard a lot more about this already? How is it working out? I already run an SBP pipe and love the performance, I am planning on going to a bigger carb soon- what can I expect from the reed valve box in terms of increased performance? Will it work/clear the seat tube on a conventional 19" MTB style frame? Will it work with a Dellorto 15.15 SHA type carb?

Thanks for the information and the great products- Kids, Don't let anyone tell you you can't tune these HT motors, mine screams! ;)

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Okay guys because iam buying a morini engine i have the tuned pipe and high speed carb available--iam parting out because HT china seized !! $200 both Canadian or best offer-was 250 both American write me !

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Robin, what size of Morini engine are you going with? I plan on ordering one in the next week or two. Don't want to bust ICBC in the chops to hard with an oversized engine.
Trying to find a Monark frame to put it in.

Steve.