New SCSW Tuned Pipes for sale!

GoldenMotor.com

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
I really do need one of those new pipes. My old lawnmower muffler sucks.

(The miitary smokescreen fluid was brake fluid injected into exhaust Manifold. They found it makes the most smoke of anything tested.) Good luck on that project Robin.

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Iam having problems figuring out what to use as an injector--one guy says use a fuel bottle and gravity with a tunoff--try to figure out how to mount it so i can fill it again later--oh well tomorrow--having probs with chain coming off all am adjusting tensioner--oh well tomorrow
:-||
My Mechanical friend Lenny

Attachments

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Hey Guys the smoker setup is awesome -used brakefluid --a real screen--looks like engine on fire--am getting fitting silver soldered wednesday CAN HARDLY WAIT TILL SOMEONE TAILGATES ME!! used all brass fittings and grease gun rubber tube-gravity feeds fluid into expansion chamber--when warmer will get pictures on the road !!

.cargo

Attachments

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Wow, Those are pretty harsh words. Are you sure he didn't have to order the carb from another place or make your manifold? Just be patient and you'll receive your stuff. I know Dean and he's fair and honest. If you ask anyone at the races or customers who go into his shop, they'll tell you that he goes "above and beyond" to provide quality customer service. If he has it in stock, he ships it out the next day. And he doesn't charge your card until he ships it.

robin

Nov 15, 2008
.cargo
I agree Dean provided me with good service--i sent him a money order and i had good response -he was friendly and asked me if the product met my expectations--i definely have endorsed his products to my friends--Iam in Canada ( Penticton British Columbia) i ride almost daily all winter with studded tires and i have more power going up big hills.
Possibly his demand is high and sometimes employee problems arise (as i know from having 6-8 employees for 38 years) GIVE HIM TIME.

Last edited:

Classic

Dec 29, 2008
Balboa Panama
Is it possible to get this chamber so that it goes down under the crank and the exit toward the rear axle or is it a must to be in this configuration.
Thanks

J Slay

Jan 8, 2009
massachusetts
Hello all,Robin, yes check this site, tuned exhaust carbs? will update asap.
ALSO, wanted to thank Dean and Ken and folks at Pipeyne MFG. for delivering the goods,although a bikini girl in custumer service would be best for all of us. Although the transaction took a month and the emails were vauge, I realize after getting the pipe that these are really quite special and the american made originals may be collectors items in the future.(when/if they are made in china)I think they are hard to get and patience was the best advice when dealing with Pipelyne MFG.These Guys at Pipelyne must be some real hard working s.o.g.'s thats why the lack of emails.they are tradesmen and artists.The pipe fit my frame like a glove, well worth the wait. thanks jslay

Attachments

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
JAY, GOOD TO HEAR! I WANTED TO BE A DOCTOR WHEN I WAS YOUNG BUT DID NOT HAVE THE PATIENTS OR PATIENCE , OR BOTH. NOW I HAVE PATINA. MY DENTIST TOLD ME IT TAKES A LOT OF PULL TO BE A DENTIST. RON dance1

J Slay

Jan 8, 2009
massachusetts
JAY, GOOD TO HEAR! I WANTED TO BE A DOCTOR WHEN I WAS YOUNG BUT DID NOT HAVE THE PATIENTS OR PATIENCE , OR BOTH. NOW I HAVE PATINA. MY DENTIST TOLD ME IT TAKES A LOT OF PULL TO BE A DENTIST. RON dance1
thank God you have big fillings and he didnt have to do a cavity search! lol
thanks for reply, j

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
J slay, That's great news to hear that you're happy with the quality of the pipe. Thanks for your patience. The carb, manifold and pipe look sweet on your bike!
Ken

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Is it possible to get this chamber so that it goes down under the crank and the exit toward the rear axle or is it a must to be in this configuration.
Thanks
Dean did play with the possibility of routing it underneath. However, it was too close to the front tire and it could be a disaster if the pipe came loose while riding at a high speed and the bike couldn't turn. Also Dean didn't like the fact that it could easily get damaged when off roading.

J Slay

Jan 8, 2009
massachusetts
J slay, That's great news to hear that you're happy with the quality of the pipe. Thanks for your patience. The carb, manifold and pipe look sweet on your bike!
Ken
Thanks for your help Ken, I told Dean I would be more than happy to give you folks pics to promote
custom fit on "high~ rise" schwinn Krates ect ,cruisers,

Attachments

Last edited:

reg454

Jan 11, 2009
michigan
Have you guys thought about making a simple torque pipe so people can hack their muffler up and install the pipe on their own for like $40ish

J Slay

Jan 8, 2009
massachusetts
Thanks
found under the frame pipe set-up, it on this site,marvin martian's madwagon
"to be or not to be....." gheesh enough.xx.!