Velocars and other interesting vehicles.

GoldenMotor.com

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
"Apparently men liked to watch these events because they could catch the sight of a nice ankle or a well turned calf."
How shallow of them. I never admire the lady racers attributes at my local velodrome.

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Wheelbender is right. Admiring the racer, as opposed to the race, would be shallow.

But you'll note that the absence of those burka-like clothes today is a good indication that we've all done some maturing since.

We can now be trusted to keep our minds on what really matters. :)

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
It's just despicable and shameful to admire the lady racers' sweaty attributes in skin suits and flowing hair while they lap the velodrome.
Track season starts Mar 7 in Katy.

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Bern (more) and Belgrade (less)
...couldn't be sure for above statesments - didn't have and do not have close experience neither with ladies nor with pigs on bicycles!
Zoran
P.S.: What is in the races? Racers! Therfore, I should took good look at them... Men in lycra suits are boring! Ladies? Not so...

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
It could be me but making a comment like that to any of the ladies that I've met over the years would be closely akin to backing into a spinning fan with your bare backside.

It would indeed be a disasster.

Steve

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
[FONT=Arial Unicode MS, sans-serif]... I was trying for 24 hours to find a way how to put LADY and PIG in the same sentence – and, finally found:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Unicode MS, sans-serif]"Some LADIES (as Circe) could transform some men (Odyssey’s friends) in to PIGS!"
Maybe such pigs should glow before Circe and sisters use them as food?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Unicode MS, sans-serif]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Unicode MS, sans-serif]Zoran[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Unicode MS, sans-serif]P.S.: When my first wife lost her glow - I left her, or that was opposite? Long time ago... This one glows quite well, even in dark...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Unicode MS, sans-serif]P.P.S.: Could magic powers of Lady from Avalon be used in such experiment?[/FONT]

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Having been married for 12 years now, I know far better than to call attention to any form of sweat on a woman, least of all my wife. If done in private, she likely wouldn't bat an eye. If done in public however, the only warning I might get before the storm would be a smoldering glare (capable of brazing brass). I know for a fact she has a far more devious mind than I do. I imagine revenge would be swift, well-planned and unavoidable. Worst of all: I have no idea what it would be. But I KNOW she wouldn't let it go unanswered. (I've known a couple of her ex-boyfriends. They talk.)

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
I wonder, is that white bit hanging down a written explanation of what powers the tractor?

I cant argue with a Dnepr :)

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
I finally have something to contribute!
I dont reccomend the link unless you have add blocker, mine says it stopped 6 :s

http://www.pedaltothemetal.com/news_story/pedal_boat_submarine_the_scubster.html
Peddle sub!
Needs some air though... apparently thats its one drawback.
-------------------
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Semal,[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Great contribution![/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]... just to add a few wheels and we should have amphibian-HPV and with some wings we would conquer water, land and air!
Nice shape, indeed. I would like to have one or at least to try one, but...
(always that ugly BUT!)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Ciao,[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Zoran[/FONT]

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Just the thing for playing Jules Verne down at the river :D

I found this which I thought was cute. It's French of course......

It's an Auto Plume and the front folds out to reveal another seat for a particularly intrepid passenger to occupy.
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]___________________________________
[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Hello Annie,[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]As always you found cute 3-wheeler! Could be made as replica or at least useful for some details! [/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]I was questioning myself where to put my wife? .. and, following your explanation, I found photos with a solution! Simple construction, but... (again, that BUT)[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Seriously - it isn't easy to find proper position for passenger on smaller 3-wheelers, especially in tad-pole layout (two wheels at front). Delta layout (one wheel at front) is better for passenger and even some freight...[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Ciao,[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]Zoran[/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, sans-serif]P.S.: Good that Auto-Plume had (probably) bad brakes?
[/FONT]

Attachments