World's fastest Indian

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
That would be something I would watch, we had our 9 year old granddaughter over last night, we had to watch “Matilda”. We still have it on VHS, I had to buy a video converter to hook the vcr to a new style tv. RCA cables to a powered converter, HDMI cable from converter to tv, there’s no other way I could make it work. The tv will not recognize the signal using the 75ohm cable.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
My old motorbike buddy from my 212 days of 6-7 years ago has remarked how I built stuff from nothing’s worth of tools. I think if I had all the tools I would lose some of the innovation.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Mossy

May 20, 2022
My old motorbike buddy from my 212 days of 6-7 years ago has remarked how I built stuff from nothing’s worth of tools. I think if I had all the tools I would lose some of the innovation.
I also use few tools and had people comment that it's not possible or whatever... I made some tools that I used that saved time on jobs... The best story was when I offered to fix the springs on a horse trailer for a cousin for the cost of the bolts but they had a guy that does that work... 6 months later working at the spring shop the trailer came in and I got to fix it for shop price for $2000 more than the bolts... Working on boats where you can't see and have to do everything by feel made me a better mechanic that and running a parts department for small engines back in the microfiche days...

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon