What size carb do I need

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I’ve heard good things about those tillotson knockoff carbs with the adjustable jets just never got around to trying one. I’ve gone thru a bunch of the chikuni types and they always have some kinda problem. For 100cc? Yes maybe a 19mm is a good size. I’ve only 4-stroke experience however. 19 was good for my 212.

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Tony! How you doin brother? Hope yer healing up fine! I'm fixxen to find out. I will post my findings when I've collected enough data. Praying for ya big guy!
Hey, yeah just can’t wait to get back to a normal life in which I work a job the first half of the day and work on my projects in the evening. Been like a year since tho.. need a project bad so for now I’m watching your progress. You been doing a good job!

Last edited:

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
Hey, yeah just can’t wait to get back to a normal life in which I work a job the first half of the day and work on my projects in the evening. Been like a year since tho.. need a project bad so for now I’m watching your progress. You been doing a good job!
You don't know how much that means to me to hear you say that Tony. You humble me with your kindness, Thank you sir!

I have to give you and Norm and ALL the O.g.'s here most of the credit. You guys have saved me YEARS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF FRUSTRATION with your input and sage advise, and for that gentlemen... I am forever grateful.

Thank you all!

Luv ya guys!

Reactions: Tony01

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
You don't know how much that means to me to hear you say that Tony. You humble me with your kindness, Thank you sir!

I have to give you and Norm and ALL the O.g.'s here most of the credit. You guys have saved me YEARS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND UNTOLD AMOUNTS OF FRUSTRATION with your input and sage advise, and for that gentlemen... I am forever grateful.

Thank you all!

Luv ya guys!
and with that someday I’ll roll out there to ya, you’ll see my next build, well hang out and ride. I’ll be road trippin but not soon, you have my word.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
Lemme know bro, I always have the giant hammock out back you can crash in and the 4 nudist lesbian collage girls living behind me will happy to let you come swimming with them.

(Actually it's 105 today and I have an invitation to come over for vegetarian burritos for dinner and go swimming later. I kinda love California in a way. =))