Watsup guys!

GoldenMotor.com

Twitch911

Aug 28, 2022
Hi im jerico and ive just built my first ever motorized bicycle its the 49cc flying horse from bikeberry. I didnt realize so many people were into this! Anyways i use it for total commute and am loving it. Its on a switz cruz cruiser bike. Anyways thanks for letting me be a part of this awesomeness!

Reactions: Testname111

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Hi im jerico and ive just built my first ever motorized bicycle its the 49cc flying horse from bikeberry. I didnt realize so many people were into this! Anyways i use it for total commute and am loving it. Its on a switz cruz cruiser bike. Anyways thanks for letting me be a part of this awesomeness!
Post pictures of your build. Be aware from a distance you look like a pedal-only bicycle. Vehicles may pull out in front of you not realizing how fast you're going. Loud pipes don't matter either if the person's windows are rolled up and the radio is on; they may not hear you.

I like sharing these videos with beginner MB'ers be sure to watch all 3 parts. Being a good MB'er starts with being a good cyclist first.