Vendor review by Motoschwinn

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Motoschwinn, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Motoschwinn

Motoschwinn Member

Ok Guys,

I ordered a long POO POO pipe from bicycle-engines.com. Shipping was quick, I had it in 3 days, and that was coming 1/2 way across the country. He shipped it via priority mail. I think shipping was around $11, not bad. FAST response to emails, no gripes there either.

2 small problems with the order. First, the pipe and muffler arrived, without any packing at all and there were small scratches from them banging around in the box. Second, the gasket and studs were missing. However, once I emailed them about it, I got them in 2 days, with extra nuts, washers and lock washers and 2 really cool acorn nuts.

All and all I'm happy... In the spirit of the Olympics... 9.3

Attached Files:

2. Radmanfly

Radmanfly New Member

Hey Moto,
    I am putting a 66 cc EPA engine on a beach cruiser. It just arrived today. The front mount is too small for the thicker front vee tube and I was wondering how did you mount yours? Did your kit come with the correct size front mount? If so, which kit is it? Is there even one out there that does come made to fit? Thanks, Scott

3. Motoschwinn

Motoschwinn Member

The mount I used before the new pipe was from Boygofast on Ebay. 10 bucks with shipping and it worked fine.

4. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

5. jasonh

jasonh New Member

How much was that pipe? Looks similar to the one I ended up making.

6. Radmanfly

Radmanfly New Member

K, thanks!

7. Radmanfly

Radmanfly New Member