Varmint discourager ~

GoldenMotor.com

Loop

May 27, 2020
S.Knoxville
People who have dogs that chase bikes, motorbikes and children especially, should be fined severely for their mongrel

Loop

May 27, 2020
S.Knoxville
I had to mace a neighbors dog three times before he finally got rid of it after a cop saw it chase one of the “lance armstrongs” who ride my street daily.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Dogs are the least of my problems. The heroin dealer lives two houses down, and the police are doing nothing, despite several reports from me and others, dozens of pictures of deals and license plates/car photos.

The police keep telling me "it takes a while to do this right." lol, It's been 5 years, and for the last 3 months, it's NONSTOP.
I counted 11 cars, 7 walk ups, 1 bicycle, and 1 motorcycle. (that was just when I was home on Saturday)
The cars all had 3-4 people in them, and then they go up to the park 500' from my house and distribute it to others there.

Chopperoad

Apr 25, 2020
Orlando, Fl
Dogs are the least of my problems. The heroin dealer lives two houses down, and the police are doing nothing, despite several reports from me and others, dozens of pictures of deals and license plates/car photos.

The police keep telling me "it takes a while to do this right." lol, It's been 5 years, and for the last 3 months, it's NONSTOP.
I counted 11 cars, 7 walk ups, 1 bicycle, and 1 motorcycle. (that was just when I was home on Saturday)
The cars all had 3-4 people in them, and then they go up to the park 500' from my house and distribute it to others there.
Yeah you're pretty much screwed. Dope house's have heavy traffic.

Loop

May 27, 2020
S.Knoxville
It could be a police sting thing, watching it to find the buyers then bust it, or the buyers. Though you could call your states version of the fbi,

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I was working with the police on this for awhile....I can't say much else. They are dragging their feet for some reason, and it's not for lack of info, or evidence.

I am only slightly nervous because I have around 50k worth of guitars here, not to mention the safety of my loved ones and me dog.

Those "people" are like rats to the cheese, and they will eat a steaming pile of poo to get their money for a buy. I would hate to think what would happen if they steal from me.

FOG

Mar 3, 2019
I only have one guitar ... but I've owned it for the better part of 50 years! With some inspiration from a friend who is a world class full on studio capable Master of the Instrument who has played in front of audiences of thousands, I've picked it up again and I'm playing better now than at any other point in my life. I sing too, but I won't bother anybody with that! :)

Reactions: Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I have been "collecting" for 30+ years. Playing for 50.
I didn't pay anywhere near what most of these are worth, except my latest, and "final" acquisition.....a Jazzmaster. Not ona them new fangled ones, but a "real" JM with all the switches, rollers, ect.

I think I have all the guitars I wanted now.....oh, except for a Jaguar, and a Gretsch Country Gentleman...maybe another National Studio 66 (which I foolishly got rid of in the 70's because it was fleshtone and "not cool".)

Bikeguy Joe

Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I only have one guitar ... but I've owned it for the better part of 50 years! With some inspiration from a friend who is a world class full on studio capable Master of the Instrument who has played in front of audiences of thousands, I've picked it up again and I'm playing better now than at any other point in my life. I sing too, but I won't bother anybody with that! :)
I am starting a guitar thread in the Tavern.

Reactions: FOG