TX biker, Looking For info.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Master-shake, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Master-shake

Master-shake New Member

I know I don't "really need" the sprocket adaptor, but I was never a fan of connecting an engine to spokes. That just seems flawed to me for some reason. I'm actually gonna use the cheap sprocket on another tire on another bike just for looks.

2. Master-shake

Master-shake New Member

I still need someone to identify that fuel filter. Can I get one like it at autozone?

3. Master-shake

Master-shake New Member

Engine kit in!!!!!

here is photo's of exactly what came in the mail, durability is yet to be posted.

the carb
    [​IMG]

the muffler
    [​IMG]
    continued
    [​IMG]

The engine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. CTripps

CTripps Active Member

I like the mounting brackets that motor has on it (4th pic), I haven't seen that style of 'outer' piece before. Looks good.

5. Dan

Dan Staff
    Staff Member

Wow, that is cool! I haven't built with a ChinaGirl in a couple of yrs but the brackets were always pathetic, pressed flat stock with a couple of holes drilled.

Not sure if it is just in my head or not but am pretty sure the manufactures do read the forums/interweb and try and produce what they think we want. (Be crazy not to. Free market research)

LOL, and we often demand "cheaper". Then after getting what we wanted, get upset. (making fun of my self more then any thing)

But that really is a nice little touch.

Thanks for pointing it out CT.