Trek GEBE

GoldenMotor.com

bonefish

May 7, 2018
Made out like a champ. Just got back from picking up my bike. It is an Electra Townie 21D with front shocks. Electra does not make there bikes with shocks anymore, so this was a rare find indeed.

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
On my Tanaka PF-4000 GEBE with a 13T pulley top speed maxed out at 28mph. The engine wasn't broken in yet. The GEBE i have now only has a 12T pulley. It is matched up to a Subaru EH035. Not sure what the top speed will be, but it will be quieter.
The sooby should be fine with a 12T, but that was what the raleigh had when I bought
it. The belt was shredded & the pulley badly worn. I won't be getting any slippage with
the 15T. the PF4000 has considerably more torque.
The Raleigh pedals great without power, something I can't say for my electric or
GEBE Giant mtn. bike. Ready to travel below, (stealth mode engine cover), in
addition to the stock 1 liter tank, the 3 liter jerry can gives me a powered range of
160mi.

Attachments

Otero

Feb 1, 2010
wa
Naked she'll do 33mph, which is 13mph faster than I care to go. The battery for
my electric weighs 3 pds. more the this engine. Bike's 48 pds. compared to 60
for the ebike whose range is a maybe 70 mi. That ebike's a terrific daily driver;
this one's for the open road.

Attachments

bonefish

May 7, 2018
Just got back from the N.C. Mountains where I brought my MB. Got to cruise the Blue Ridge Parkway.

javy mcdees

Jul 30, 2018
New RS-68 Procedure in Florida stating you have to register and put blinkers and lights on your motorized bicycles and not allowed to ride them on the sidewalks is making me get out of Motorized Bicycles. I sold the Electra Townie and GEBE and I'm probably going to get something roadworthy like a Honda Ruckus.

#10Albula vulpes, May 28, 2015

I ride in Florida and on sidewalks and the busway because it is safer to do so period. no law against it at all just call out the armed thugs on it. No code-statute-ordinance has any mention of actually applying to and single citizen, so just mention to the judge where in the code does it say it applies the the citizens of the state. they will not have an answer for you. Ask me how I know!
jury-nullification.jpg

Last edited: