Transmission for Knight Racer 8G - Belt Drive

GoldenMotor.com

grebslam

Apr 12, 2020
Is this any good? I have a 142F(clone) tapered shaft with a twice broke, generic, single-chain, flimsy transmission.
Can anyone vouch for gasbike belt transmission quality? It's on sale for about 2 more hours, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger, as I got one last nice ride in on my attempt at fixing the second crappy transmission, before the inner chain fell off again from thermal expansion and the output shaft bending the case...
I would get the 100T 4G Skyhawk, but everywhere I look is sold out, and Grubee apparently will not be back from China until mid May...
Does he have any shipping staff in the US, or should I just wait to buy his transmission?

Thanks for any possible advice.
-Z

Last edited:

grebslam

Apr 12, 2020
Here is the exact same thing on a site that looks almost exactly the same, but now with 10 hours left to decide.
Hopefully Grubee or someone else can inform me as to whether there would be a delay in ordering from his business before the KMB sale expires. I've seen complaints of their and gasbikes customer service, but then again I've heard some complaints about the quality of the 4G T-Belt in the past, though perhaps they have had more time to improve their product.