Trailers

GoldenMotor.com

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Jerry I also bought the same trailer with the idea of making a few modifications, that was about four years ago & I still have those changes in mind. In the meantime I've put a lot of loads on mine and it's been a good buy. I have added a hitch to several of my bikes and this lends utility. These tow so well that I have to be mindful that it's attached. If used at low speed and with caution on turns/off camber with loads under the 99 lb. weight limit it functions well.

I've only turned a load over one time in a corner. I was shocked that the trailer, with a heavy load on it, going on it's side didn't effect the bike's stability. The bike didn't respond & try to go over with the load. I suggest the spring loaded tow bar connection was designed with this eventuality in mind.

Better wheels/tires. Wider track and lower center of gravity would be the primary changes I would make, but in the meantime it's a fine $100. addition for ones bike!

Rick C.

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Jerry I also bought the same trailer with the idea of making a few modifications, that was about four years ago & I still have those changes in mind. In the meantime I've put a lot of loads on mine and it's been a good buy. I have added a hitch to several of my bikes and this lends utility. These tow so well that I have to be mindful that it's attached. If used at low speed and with caution on turns/off camber with loads under the 99 lb. weight limit it functions well.

I've only turned a load over one time in a corner. I was shocked that the trailer, with a heavy load on it, going on it's side didn't effect the bike's stability. The bike didn't respond & try to go over with the load. I suggest the spring loaded tow bar connection was designed with this eventuality in mind.

Better wheels/tires. Wider track and lower center of gravity would be the primary changes I would make, but in the meantime it's a fine $100. addition for ones bike!

Rick C.
I don't plan on having more than a 100 lbs in it or doing beyond 20 mph.

Reactions: indian22