Titan Trike Help

GoldenMotor.com

Oscardebiker

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Hi guys,
I am planning to get a Titan installed on a trike.
Can anyone help with the installation instructions?
Any advise will be greatfully appreciated.

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA
Your question is very non specific which makes it hard for people to respond. Alot more information is needed. First, What Trike? Do you wnat to mount it behind the seat? or to the front Wheel? Are you going to purchase the Complete Titan Rack Mount kit or just the Titan Motor? Photos are always a big help? There is a member Large Filipino who has mounted a Titan Kit to the front of his Trike and seems to be quite happy with it. I can't say that I have seen or heard of one mounted to the rear? There was a member who mounted the Titan motor in the rear of a custom made/modified cargo bicycle.

ocscully

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
Yea my front mount with 3 speed freewheel (I love to type that. It gives me joy) is pretty custom but way doable. Each trike would be different though. My trike runs on 20 inch wheels all around so gearing was thought up. If your trike has bigger wheels it would have to be geared differently. Actually though if your front wheel is a 26 inch wheel then it would actually be easier to use the kit up front with the 44t sprocket. Show us some pics so we can give you some better input!

x-soldat

Jan 26, 2009
Eschenbach, Germany
When I built my bike it sparked allot of attention from my father in law...Planning on building him a cruiser/trike conversion in the spring...My question is what is the best option to motorize it? one option would be to add a jack shaft kit\center mount using the drive chain...Is this the best option? Thanks for your input...Scott