This is an awsome site!

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by toker_ace, Apr 21, 2009.

1. toker_ace

toker_ace Member

Just wanted to let the people know who are behind this forum that it's really cool! Last week I posted wanting a used 36 tooth sprocket and within about 5 minutes someone was repling with one(Retmachinist). John called and we talked for a good while.He put it in the mail and sent it out and told me to pay him after I got it.Now that's cool! I got it and its just what I needed and his money is in the mail. What a country, HUH?.wee.

2. huckersteve

huckersteve New Member

This forum, my XJ motorcycle forum (xjbikes.com), and my other fave, Oldminibikes.com are all populated by flippin' smart dudes (and a few smart ladies!) who are collectively some of the sharpest and most helpful bunch on the entire internet. I learn something every time I log in. I too have benefited from a helpful member of a forum who sent me critical parts without payment ahead of time. That's awesome that you get how unique and awesome that is.

Remember to pay it forward when you can!

Thanks Motorbicycling!

3. Dan

Dan Staff
    Staff Member

Toker, I couldn't agree more. Retmachinist and so many others do so much for the whole lot of us. Including our Host and Mods. Is a great community. I am really glad I found here and you folks. Truly some exemplary and fine humans.

Just yesterday read Retmachinist offering to help some one out. Good Guy John!

(a similar thread)
    http://motorbicycling.com/f3/curved-solid-stainless-seat-post-7159.html