Things that go crunch

GoldenMotor.com

kelly dean

Oct 3, 2019
kentucky
I'm not exactly sure what happened here but nothing surprises me. Happened at start up I think the bicycle side hung up but the engine caught and wrenched it around. Wal-Mart bike not especially heavy duty lol. Replacing a wheel today..happy trails...kelly

Attachments

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
Not bad the spokes look intact I've just recent broke spokes on the work bike pulled them out and adjusted the tweak and pushed on I'll post a picture later but dam if them bolts come loose at the worst possible times and something to think about with the new wheel take the hub apart grease the bearings and ziptie the spokes where they cross each other that's an old box racing trick to prevent spokes from flexing too much and prevent domino efect also what works to help your rim from moving is a pair of wheel adjust or chain tensioner that mount to the axle of the rim and bracket to the fraim with adjustment screws whatever style is chosen, Amazon is great for parts and I think that's not it but for now it's an idea good luck................
Lew

Attachments

kelly dean

Oct 3, 2019
kentucky
never imagined a hub to bend like that. the good thing is these cheap 26inch bikes are around real cheap if not free. i was just gave 2 girls style mountain bikes so we got parts anyway lol. got another wheel on it happy trails ,,,kellylowriderl