The old Table Grinder is too small for the task

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Man you should quit. I dunno how long you been. But when I quit apart from the crazy dreams and nightmares I feel way better and more alert. Clearer headed and all. I’ve only made a couple of minor mistakes on my build. Woulda been way more if I didn’t stop

Never owned a grinder. Scissors in a shot glass.

When I was wiring up my drill press to have a reverse, I got stoned in the middle of it and was completely unable to figure out the very simple wiring needed. I had to put it off till the next day. Just had to cut another hole in the motor case and tap into the coils directly to a 3pos switch. Had to do it cause I needed to tap like 40 holes, no way I was doing that ish by hand...

Since I was getting rid of the large plastic switch assembly I had to relocate the light switch to the light mount plate itself. Drilled a hole and filed it out to square. Whole job took 3x the time it should have. See my latest build thread, I’ve been building my ish fast.

Attachments

Reactions: Mossy

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
What really messed it up in California was legalization. Back in the day we were scared of getting caught so we’d go on hikes or to the beach just to smoke once a week. But legalization has opened the door to easy abuse in the comfort of anywhere at all. Pre legalization concentrates were hard to find but now I see 16yo kids with $300 wax rigs. It’s made pot a hard drug.

Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I've waited my whole life to be smothered in weed... Legal just brings it out on the front porch...