Tecumseh H35 Transmission / Gearbox?

GoldenMotor.com

zer037

Apr 25, 2020
What transmission / gear box fits a Tecumseh H35 engine?
Does the 49cc 4 stroke 4G belt or 5g dual chain or single chain fit?

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Jackshaft plate for a chain drive.

I wouldn’t run that motor though. If you’re gonna build a bike around a motor better to start with a modern ohv like a 79cc or 212. So much easier to make valve adjustments or do maintenance (you can leave the motor in the bike).

It’s a good motor though. I built a bike around a flathead once and just ended up going 212 when I blew two Briggs motors. I gave the Tec to a buddy and HE blew the H35.

Last edited:

zer037

Apr 25, 2020
Hey thanks for the reply Tony.
The H35 was given to me for free so its the one I want to use.
I like the 212cc but its just way to big to fit on my Huffy Nel Lusso and the 79cc is smaller than the H35 150cc.
The H35 is just the right size to fit in the V space.
Plus a new engine would mean more money that I don't have.
But I do like both of those engines.
Where can I get this Jackshaft plate for chain drive at?

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I don’t know. I don’t buy kits. Hopefully somebody else will chime in. The 212 will likely fit as a vertical cylinder. I felt that way too. That it’s too big, too much power, etc. but it’s a way better motor. If I could go back in time and tell myself to do the 212 I would. And here we are.

Attachments

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

zer037

Apr 25, 2020
Tony if you don't know how to answer my question then why do crash my post?
I didn't ask for an opinion on my motor did I? NO!
I didn't ask for an opinion on a 212cc did I? NO!
So your need to crash my post with your opinion about my motor not being good and your opinion on your 212cc being better and sending me a picture of your junky bike is not welcomed on my post.
In that case your 212cc is crap compared to a 301cc predator.
But that is not my question.

I asked a simple question what trans / gearbox can I use to install a Tecumseh H35?
If you don't know anything about this then do not fill my post with your unwanted comments.
If you can't answer someones straight question then dont comment on the post.
It seems like this forum is filled with idiots who don't want to help anyone and just want to crash peoples post with their stupid opinion on how their bike is better and sending stupid pictures of their ugly bikes including you! Get lost Tony.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Tony if you don't know how to answer my question then why do crash my post?
I didn't ask for an opinion on my motor did I? NO!
I didn't ask for an opinion on a 212cc did I? NO!
So your need to crash my post with your opinion about my motor not being good and your opinion on your 212cc being better and sending me a picture of your junky bike is not welcomed on my post.
In that case your 212cc is crap compared to a 301cc predator.
But that is not my question.

I asked a simple question what trans / gearbox can I use to install a Tecumseh H35?
If you don't know anything about this then do not fill my post with your unwanted comments.
If you can't answer someones straight question then dont comment on the post.
It seems like this forum is filled with idiots who don't want to help anyone and just want to crash peoples post with their stupid opinion on how their bike is better and sending stupid pictures of their ugly bikes including you! Get lost Tony.
I answered your question, but you’re too stupid to use the search.

Crack is real, folks.

Attachments

zer037

Apr 25, 2020
Tony I said get off my post you crack head. You didn't answer anything. All you are is a crack head desperate for people's approval of your junky bike. That's why you brag about it, to try to convince yourself that your not a crack head, but you are.

Can someone point me to some links to buy the parts I need to get this H35 connected to my rear wheel?
And please don't give me your opinion on my motor or tell me how much better your motor is and send me pictures. I don't care.

Just help me out and point me in the right direction by answering this simple question,
Can someone point me to some links to buy the parts I need to get this H35 connected to my rear wheel?
The shaft is straight 3/4" not tapered.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Tony I said get off my post you crack head. You didn't answer anything. All you are is a crack head desperate for people's approval of your junky bike. That's why you brag about it, to try to convince yourself that your not a crack head, but you are.

And please don't give me your opinion on my motor or tell me how much better your motor is and send me pictures. I don't care.

Just help me out and point me in the right direction by answering this simple question,
The shaft is straight 3/4" not tapered.

Attachments

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I know the 4G and the chain drives will fit up to the Honda GXH 50 and it's various clones. I can't tell you right off if they can be attached directly to the TM 35, since you don't want to use a jackshaft.

However David Station could probably build you an adaptor so one of those transmission could be attached to it, if an adaptor is needed. David has done machine work for me in the past. He will take the time to talk with you.

http://www.staton-inc.com/store/index.php#