Surging at wot down hill mainly

GoldenMotor.com

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Was up,

So I've installed a banana pipe it has massive torque but from time to time it surges at wot specially going downhill.

I re-angle the motor due to idle spikes but I've solved that issue anyway if my motors bone stock with the actual banana and not the crap berry version,

Would rejetting be necessary for any banana pipe?

It also sounds like its 4 stroking at times but then sometimes it will sit at 25mph and then jump up then drop back

I use to be on a 700c doing 28-32 mph now I'm 26 with knobbies.

IMAG0300.jpg

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I've never played with one SG. Good to know they work so well with the torque.

I'm sure someone will be of more help and looking forward to learning about em. Really cool looking.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
I've never played with one SG. Good to know they work so well with the torque.

I'm sure someone will be of more help and looking forward to learning about em. Really cool looking.

I've been out of commission for a week and a half..... was having a good Friday on my buzza beata with no backs (brakes) after cycling all this time a stressful Payless week.

I have ordered jets and a CDI due to weak spark/death after overtighting CDI it died at work early that morning a week ago,

Anyway, tell me why some Mexican ***** hits what was left of my emergency bike.

She drove her car genially into my leg and bent what was left of my bent wheel I stared at her with a death look for 10 seconds.

After I dredged into a don't say anything Moment, I took two pedals and it didn't budge.

So I took and said that's ducked up and threw it across the street.

Anyway, enough of that I got a no spark in bore issue it's not compression or fuel related that much I know as know....

Nothing is blown even if it was a tad bid lean.