Stretch Cruisers/Choppers/Cafe Racer Bicycles Ready Made for Honda MonkeyBike Engines

GoldenMotor.com

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I've lately noticed an increase in forum members showing interest in using the Honda Monkey Bike 50cc Horizontal engines.

So far the only company that I've found who produces a ready made bicycle that will fit the Honda Monkey Bike engine is the American Company called Cycles US or also known as ChoppersUS.

How many of you would like to see a Stretch Cruiser, XL-Chopper, or maybe a Cafe Racer bicycle made ready for motorizing with the Honda Monkey Bike engine?

I think this would really be a cool idea for someone to pickup with and run, having these bikes made ready to motorize and come with the engine mount welded or built into the bike.

These bikes should come with a square/rectangular bottom tube, much like bicycle designers square tube Stretch Cruiser frame shown below:

I can't wait till some company decides to make the Cafe Racer style bicycle, Stretch Cruiser (Bicycle Designer), or XL-Choppers (ChoppersUS), with the square bottom tube which allows for easy mounting of the Honda Monkey Bike 50cc engine or any of the Chinese cloned versions of these horizontal engines.

Which made to motorize with square bottom tube version would you most like to see produced for motorizing with a Honda Monkey Bike engine ?

1. Stretch Cruiser Bicycle?

2. XL-Chopper Bicycle?

3. Cafe Racer Style Bicycle?

There's one company in China that makes a bike similar in design to the Honda Solo 50, and there company is called StreetStar here's a pic of the Honda Solo & The StreetStar Stretch Cruiser Chopper:
Remember you only need 17" inside the frame to mount the Honda Monkey Bike engine:

Here's the Honda Solo 50cc look at the similarity to the StreetStar Stretch Cruiser Chopper design:

Here's the Honda 50cc Cafe Racer any company that would want to build a bicycle version ready to motorize with the Horizontal Honda Monkey Bike 50cc engine would definitely be a winner amongst the motor assisted bicycling community:

Again which of these three style of bicycles would you like to see produced ready to motorize with the Horizontal Honda Monkey Bike 50cc engine?

Which made to motorize with square bottom tube version would you most like to see produced for motorizing with a Honda Monkey Bike engine ?

1. Stretch Cruiser Bicycle?

2. XL-Chopper Bicycle?

3. Cafe Racer Style Bicycle?

Peace Crazy Horse.