Starts but won't drive

GoldenMotor.com

stormyshadows

May 8, 2018
I have a Chinese seeutek motor I bought. I got it running and drove 15 miles, I left it overnight with the fuel thing set to on and I'm guessing it flooded because now it doesn't work. I've tried a new plug but when I pedal it seems like it starts but doesn't actually give power. It's done this before but only once before working. I've tried adjusting the wire for acceleration but it seems fine. I've emptied the carb and drove around a bit to get it out of the crank but what do I do now still doesn't run.

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
many times if you can get it to start and it runs poorly with a lot of smoking, if you can just keep it going for a while it will clear itself out and be OK

stormyshadows

May 8, 2018
many times if you can get it to start and it runs poorly with a lot of smoking, if you can just keep it going for a while it will clear itself out and be OK
I found out it isn't getting spark at all ( I tested it by holding it against the metal and turning the wheel to see if there's a spark and none, turns out my magneto had moisture alot, so I'm guessing a short circuit, I ordered a new cdi and magneto just Incase. I metered them and no good readings like it should