Somebody stop me!!! Found a good frame for making the NIGHTSTER bobber

GoldenMotor.com

Nightster

Mar 3, 2021
Texas
Probably going to build a battery box behind the seat post and fender. Carry a little 6 V deer feeder battery. That would run some headlights and tail lights briefly. Or I just find some 6 V lights.

Nightster

Mar 3, 2021
Texas
So after deciding to put a 79cc predator in my WLA build, I took the 80cc two-stroke and moved it to this bike. I hit the carburetor with a light coat of high heat primer and paint. And I also continued shaping and positioning the exhaust I had started on the other build. The exhaust clears the kickstand and I’ve designed it to clear the drive chain. Once I have a sprocket and chain installed, I may bend the exhaust closer to the bike.
Can’t decide yet whether to leave it as is or continue on with something like this below

Attachments

Nightster

Mar 3, 2021
Texas
I posted a picture of this bike and motor on Facebook and very quickly received two replies from guys who built the same bikes and later cracked the frame up by the head tube. This frame does not seem like it’s worth moving forward with. Too bad, I really liked it.

should have known better than trying to go with aluminum. If I knew how to weld aluminum and had the equipment I could strongly reinforce it, but at this point I would probably be better to modify a steel frame.