So I have been sick for 2 weeks

GoldenMotor.com

Unsolved Rubix

Jun 22, 2008
Indianapolis, IN
Haven't touched the bike. Though I know nothing I can do will get it to go farther than its 1 mile limit now.

So any new inventions in my absence? I am sure Deacon has thought of something in the past week.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Thought of, tried, failed miserably, and moved on to something else. I think I have the chainsaw bike ready to test ride first thing in the morning. I finished it this afternoon but it was raining to beat the band. I wouldn't ride any bike in the rain especially a friction drive.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I ran out of gas on mine last week on my 31cc and had to pedal it home. It was one of the most miserable bike experiences yet and I was only a mile or so from home. But I live in a place that is somehow ALL uphill. I know that is impossible but it sure seemed like it.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Deacon with that smaller wheel on the back of your bike it may seem your always going uphill! Had a Schwinn Orange Krate and I always felt like I was going down hill! (c)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The 31cc is on the stupid mountain bike so it has the 26" rear and the 24" front wheel. Should seem to be going downhill, but I live in HIGH POINT NC. They named it that for a reason. Miserable place for a fat old man to bike.