smll Emotor wanted

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Im looking for a small electric motor from the smallest e scooter made. usually they are 24volts and about 100 to 180 watts. they come with a small sprocket on the front. If you have one of these laying about I sure could use it if the price is right. It's for testing on my ebike build.
just message me.

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Hi Deacon, I'm almost to the point of taking the motor off my Ford Thinkbike. The bike has mysteriously quit, but the motor is OK; I think. After some research I discovered that the Thinkbike may have a "bad board" that is not easily fixed.
The motor is mounted with the output shaft pointed rearward into the crank set. Kind of an oddball setup. It is about 450 watts.
I've
also got to dig out a power riding toy motor that's about 200 watts. :D Its somewhere in the shed...

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
If your motor is brushed type you can bypass the board and have a simple on off switch to the motor. It should work just fine as a bike. You probably can still use it just fine.

I really want something under 200 watts. The smaller power toys might do it though. I appreciate your thinking of me lol... If the power toy is small enough let me know we can work something out.

Last edited: