slow times this summer

GoldenMotor.com

crassius

Sep 30, 2012
USA
Got really little repair business this year - seems a lot of disinterest in MBs in general. Is it like this all over, or just in my area?

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Less people riding here in Bangor seems like lots of people get the bikes and cant fix them their self then get rid of them or toss them.. I was fixing bikes around here but stopped because its just not worth it.

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Funny, this same day I was riding around picking up some beer and some guy stopped me asking for my number to build him one, thing is most people that want them are drunks with out a drivers license so they never end up calling back. I've had 10+ people be like imma call you asap! I need one of these....for them to never call.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Funny, this same day I was riding around picking up some beer and some guy stopped me asking for my number to build him one, thing is most people that want them are drunks with out a drivers license so they never end up calling back. I've had 10+ people be like imma call you asap! I need one of these....for them to never call.
Exactly.