Schwinn Mackinaw

GoldenMotor.com

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I worked in a paper mill for 35 years, retired just before my 59 birthday never regretted it. My youngest son is a truck drive. I have a Worksman trike I want to motorize, but will be using a differential so both wheel pull. Not sure on the motor though, later project down the road.........Curt

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I had a plate made from 1/4 " plate steal. and drilled it to mount to the bike & motor. I used a Maxx Torque clutch & a rag joint setup to the drive wheel. A Honda GXH50 for the motor. I sold 7 of them & they are all still in use as far as I know. My bike is powered differently and is not intended for sale. I made it mainly to piss off lawyers & doctors who ride 10k bikes in their spandex scuba suits.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
LOL Don't make em to mad, here is the one , I got mine off old garden tractor.........Curt

Smithmc

Nov 30, 2020
I have been looking at the Meridian for awhile and just saw the Mackinaw. The Mackinaw appears to be lower to the ground. I wanted to put an electric motor on it to help with all of the hills around my house. They are too expensive to buy. Of course I don't know what I'm doing but I can watch YouTube and read directions (most of the time). Do you have any suggestions?