saw chopper bikes on youtube and had to get one :)

GoldenMotor.com

sellouma

Jan 8, 2010
New York
Yes I saw it, which is why I posted to give a little more info about it. Here are some more pics of it. The first one is when i just finished building it back in 2005. The others are pictures of it about 5 months ago. Some changes have been made since then as well, the most important change since then is now it is registered as a moped as stated earlier.
Hi OCCstingray,
i was wondering how did you register your ride?
i want to go legit too, cause i don't want the po po to bother me with tickets or worse, get impounded!!!
thank you very much

Last edited:

OCCstingray

May 3, 2009
Chester County, PA
Send me a PM (private message) of the questions you want answered about it. I will try to answer them the best I can. I am in PA, so the laws in NY will be somewhat different, but I think my way could work in your state.

sellouma

Jan 8, 2010
New York
Send me a PM (private message) of the questions you want answered about it. I will try to answer them the best I can. I am in PA, so the laws in NY will be somewhat different, but I think my way could work in your state.
I tried to send you a PM, but it said that you don' t accept PMs, and that i had to talk to the administrator about that.