Registered motor bicycle in Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

TeddyB

Jan 19, 2008
alto michigan
Hi Guys

Hey if my Motered is registered in Michigan do I need to do anything to ride in Texas and Florida while I vacation there for a few weeks?(^)

Ted

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Re: Registered in Michigan

just like a car you are all set no matter where you go. all states honer other states registrations.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

you are all set then. if was not registered in michigan you would fall under the laws of the state you are visiting. pretty much the same as a car license works

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State

Folrida does not require registration, not even a liscence if it is "Pedal Assisted". Just make sure you have lights if you plan on riding at night and follow all traffic laws as if you were operating a vehicle ie: stop signs....etc.

BudFreed

Feb 22, 2010
Clarkston, MI
Hi, I am new to this I just built my first gas bike and I am having some issues and I am looking for someone in my area to help. I am in Oakland co. Michigan, I see you are in Michigan what part of the state are you?

Ole Dave

Jun 17, 2009
Olive Branch Mississippi
Teddy...I'm comming to Michigan from Mississippi for the (cool)summer. Ms does not require any registration or tags. Guess I had better get legal when I get there. What does Mi require as far as lights etc.

Thanks Dave Nichols

Ole Dave

Jun 17, 2009
Olive Branch Mississippi
Hey Doc.....got two bikes ready to go....thinkin about a jog down the Natchez Trace a ways....Got a suggestions? I'm retired so time is not a problem until I head north in April or May.